CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catching up!

Well, it has been quite some time since I have made a post...I have been up all nite long and it is 6:06 AM to be exact. Keith is in his deerstand...he would not be out there had I not stayed awake and heard the alarm...it went off seem like forever, so I allowed it...it finally quit after 5 or 10 minutes...I waited about that long then decided that I had better make a move and wake him up...me, well, I have been searching my extra hard drive for pics that I have not had time to post to FB...got a few posted in between trying to update this blog.

Life has been tough since my last blog. In June, I lost my Mother due to a fall and infection. Had a lot of unsolved mysteries that now I guess will never be solved, but life must go on. It kinda left me with an odd feeling on the inside, not really knowing just HOW I should feel...odd I know, but you would have to know the indepthness of the story.

We have passed our one year mark of being here in Diboll and have been thru quite a bit of storms here...both literal, physical and spirtual. I have had walking pnuemonia on my 30th birthday or so they said that is what it is...Fibromyalgia is a horrible thing to have...I know God can heal, but don't understand why he won't.

0 comments: